Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WOW!

Can I just tell you how much I love Xyngular? I am over the moon that my friend introduced me to this company, and I am PUMPED to tell you about it. 

I started on Sunday. The first two days were a little hard, but not bad! I took Xyng first thing Sunday morning (I mean I had butterflies I was so excited ha ha), and I jumped up after about an hour, and I DEEP cleaned my ENTIRE house! Those of you that know me will think I am nuts, but I had SO MUCH ENERGY!!

I LOVE IT!

I cleaned all day, played with my kids all night, and I was in a fantastic mood! Day two, same thing. Cleaned my kitchen twice. Played with my kids, ran around town WITHOUT getting tired! Score! Day three, I was SO excited for this day to come because I was able to chew some food ha ha, I ate, and felt great, and got SO full on only a small amount. Today is day four. I rocked it, and I would like to say I weighed in 6lbs lighter! For a total weight loss of 23lbs!! I have almost lost 10% of my original self. WOW, right?

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this product, and it has only been a few short days. I am hoping everyone who is thinking about it will give it a shot, because I was nervous about it too, and now I could not be happier with my choice! Not to mention you can make money, WOOT! It has literally already paid for itself, AND gave me a profit!

Can't beat that!

Still no exercise routine yet. I think I will start when I hit 225. I am weighing in at 236lbs. Oh man. The last time I weighed that much I was pregnant with Enorah. Like 5 months pregnant. It is music to my ears when I say it out loud! That may seem like nothing to some of you, but 23lbs is A LOT to me! That is like Dashie & 1/2 ;)

I have tons of motivation lately. I am just feeling great, I really think that is why I can keep my head held high! Seriously though people, if you feel like nothing can help you, WRONG. This product is amazing, and I truly believe in it!

Enough of the motivational ramble. I am headed to bed! By the way, John tests for a new job tomorrow, cross your fingers! WOOT!

Peace out!

2 comments: