Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Progress is not just a word..

IT'S A NUMBER!!

My first week of IGNITE has come and gone..Let's say overall it was a success!! I am proud of my husband for backing me up, and loving me through my hungry mood swings, my kids for jumping up and down saying "YAY" when I was losing a pound, and MYSELF for doing it! 

I did get weak a couple times, I am not gonna lie. It was HARD, but it trekked on and carried myself through it.

OK OK, here are my stats!

I am dumb and didn't measure myself until day 4 so I could have lost more. Oh well!

Before:                                                                               After:
Waist- 46 1/2 inches                                                         45 1/2 inches
Belly- 52 1/2 inches                                                          51 inches
Neck- 18 inches                                                                17 inches
Thigh- 27 1/2 inches                                                        26 inches
Upper arm- 14 1/2 inches                                               14 1/2 inches
Chest w/boobs- 47 1/2 inches                                         47 inches
Chest under boobs- 41 1/2 inches                                  39 inches

For a TOTAL amount of inches at 8!! E I G H T!! That is a lot to me! Plus, I am down 11lbs:) WOW after one week. I LOVE XYNGULAR!!! Total weight loss so far at 28lbs in 6 weeks! :)

I am not going to tell  you my momentum stayed as high, I have been loving FOOD since I got off, and tomorrow it's time to jump right back on! Day 1 week 2 of Ignite, starts NOW! 

Thank you for all of the support. You guys have NO idea how much you mean to me! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

Peace out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment