Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ignite-ified!

Hey there peeps! It has been a while since my last blog post. Still staying strong! I splurged a little today to ready my body's shock to IGNITE! I start my Ignite system tomorrow, and I am STOKED to say the least. I am really excited to jump start my weight loss a little bit, and get some energy. This system is ALL natural, and I have seen quite a few success stories of people I know personally. So, when is a better time then NOW?! 

The system has a pill you take in the morning that has a natural source of caffeine, 3 shakes a day with some fruit juice, along with a cleansing pill, and another one that curbs appetite. I am VERY excited to start my journey on this program. I also do NOT need any negative comments about this. I have a feeling people will be trying to tell me how it's not "safe" and so on. WELL, I have done my research, and let me tell you, it's AMAZING, and NATURAL. How can you argue with natural? So all you negative Nancy's out there keep it to YOURSELF:)!

Last I checked I was up 3lbs, BUT I actually fit my small towel around my entire body for the first time since I had Enorah. I am super stoked about that. Then, I went to put on my regular bra on (I am so big chested I usually just wear sports bras), and I had to clasp it to the tightest clasp, and my cup was too big! You have NO idea how excited I am about this. I am a 44 E people. My. Boobs. Are. Massively. HUGE. Not only do I have back problems, but I cannot find a normal bra to wear without specially ordering it. Not anymore! I am going to try and get back to at least a 36 C to D. Oh man, that will be MY defining moment. 

Sorry John. Heh heh heh.

I have started to get my house together which feels nice. I actually have the energy to do so! Big improvements are being made in my life, and it feels AMAZING! Talking to you, my friends, is making me strive harder to be a healthier, thinner, active, better person. Inside and OUT! 

I do want to take the time to thank all of you again for supporting my blog, and my decision to better my life. I love and appreciate all of you who have commented, and "liked" my statuses. It means a lot to me.

Quick shout out to my friend Lacie, she is down 9lbs in a month! She is doing GREAT! I am so proud of you friend!

I will post my feelings on Ignite tomorrow!

Peace out!

3 comments:

  1. awe i love you too my friend! :) you are doing great. i cant wait to get back down to the size i was before i had my kids. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and we spell amaXing with the Xing ;) Ha cant wait to hear how you feel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to hear how you like it. How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete